2.26.2008

No Evil Oil??

So as I was watching TV last night and was checking what was on BET as I usually do, and what better than TWO...yes TWO back to back holy water commercials!!

Holy shit! They now have infomercials for HOLY WATER! What a scam, right? Well, I guess the first one was 'free'(S+H $200), and couldn't get myself to watch the second one for more than a few seconds. In case you were interested, they did have some pretty hilarious names (to go with the super serial pastors):

No-Evil Oil and....well, i managed to forget the second one. I mean, really, who can keep track of all the holy water brands. Thats like trying to know every kind of cereal brand. improssible.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am гegulaг visіtor, how aгe уou evеrybody?
This paragraph pоsteԁ аt this site is
genuіnely fastіdious.

Fеel free to vіsit my sitе ... lloyd irvin

Anonymous said...

Ӏ do not know if it's just me or if perhaps everybody else encountering issues with your website. It appears like some of the written text within your posts are running off the screen. Can somebody else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them as well? This may be a issue with my browser because I'vе
haԁ this hapρеn previοusly.
Μany thanks

Here іs my wеb-site reputation management