6.24.2008

Sleeper 2008


I'm really interested to see how the Carolina Panthers come out this year. With a new O-line and tandem of DeAngelo Williams and J-Stu in the backfield, Delhomme healthy, and a hopefully more mature Dwayne Jarret helping out Steve Smith in receiving, I'm seeing a lot of potential in the offense.

The defense, 16th in the league last year, should not fall any farther from that average spot. If anything, with ex-Bear Chris Harris, Julius Peppers, and some new defensive rookies in the line-up, things should start to line up for the D also.

This may come back to bite me in the ass, but I'm calling this team to go to the playoffs this next year. Just like I am the Trailblazers (a little easier to say with the guys we have joining the line-up in Portland) will make a run in the playoffs, but that's another subject.

I'm calling Panthers to go 10-6 and have a good shot at going past the first round (unless of course they go against the 13-3 Patriots).

No comments: