3.11.2008

Be Kind, Remind

Although that movie looks horrible, I figured I'd get the most out of it by using it it the title. Has anyone even seen 'Be Kind, Rewind?' I have no urge to see it but hey, I've been fooled before (damn Dog Treats, they said they were Scooby Fruit Snacks...).

Well back on track to the post, this is a little reminder/pitch for the new season of Human Giant which starts TONIGHT. I've had some lovers and haters when it comes to this show, but I think about 80% of their skits are pretty money.

My only concern with the show, is that its still on MTV, who I believe can make any decent show look bad by its surroundings (Dating shows with B-rate celebrities are the cancer to modern-day television). However, they seem to have a bit of freedom in their material currently so I'll give them a half-hour spot a week.



Will Arnett and the Olson Twins cameo.

TONIGHT: MTV @ 11:00

No comments: