3.07.2008

Charlie Hit On Me!

Thursday Night: So I was at the bar (IndiBLOW to be exact) and passed by a group of semi-attractive (looked like sorority girls perhaps) girls. As I strutted pass them, I overheard them saying "Awww Charlie! Charlie bit me!". As a trained reaction, I rudely interrupt their conversation with "That really hurt Charlie! ...and it still does!". They laughed, I laughed, we hung out, shared past stories, and of course had an orgy with this group of fine young viral vid savvy ladies. Just goes to show, knowing what's hot and what's not on the internet loop will get you places.



DISCLAIMER: THE SECOND HALF OF THE STORY IS NOT TRUE. WATT THE F*CK IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WHATEVER BADASS STORIES LEAK AROUND THE RUMOR MILL.

DISCLAIMER: THE RUMOR MILL (located on 1256 W. 11th St.) IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH WATT THE F*CK IN ANY WAY)

No comments: