3.17.2008

Watt to Watch, Week of March 17th

I guess I could just leave off the "watt to watch" view from last week but I'm going to be extra helpful in reminding you of a few good shows that you (well, mostly me) might enjoy. So here we go for this week:

Tuesday, March 18th: Human Giant, 11:00 pm on MTV.
Kick off to NCCA Tournament: Mt. St. Mary's v. Coppin St. 4:30 (check local sports channels)


Wednesday, March 19th: South Park, 10:00 pm on Comedy Central
Britney's New Look: When the boys help Britney Spears get to the North Pole, they discover the shocking secret behind her popularity.



And of course for you duck fans:
Friday, March 21st: Oregon v. Mississippi State, 4:25 pm on...probably Comcast Sportsnet


Oh, and also on Wednesday be sure to look out for a Wattweiler (J-dizzle's brain-child name) off his leash running around campus. I'M DONE SON!...with one term of school...

No comments: