3.10.2008

Out of Place Musical

Friday night: outside of my friend, Brittany's apartment when we somehow tangent into singing Grease songs/Musical songs in strange situations. As a group of us (Kate, Stu, Heather I believe) were singing/joking among ourselves with a choir of "Wella, wella, wella...tell me more, tell me more" (You know exactly how that tune goes, don't act like you don't), a drunk/stoned neighbor in the second story apartment across the street just starts randomly adding in lines of his own. This goes on in hilarity (maybe I was just a tad red-eyed, but still) for a good 5-10 minutes. Since then I've had the urge to make a video of it sometime soon.

In the mean time though, I ran across this group 'Improv Everywhere' who made a LIVE musical with a group in a crowded mall unbeknownst to the mall patrons. How funny would it be to see one on campus? Think about it....auditions in spring.

1 comment:

Jesse Seiden said...

Hahaha, damn that is funny...So funny I think I may need a napkin, if you know what I mean..